by: Maurice PaineReturn to: Publication Index Audio Index
BookshopBuy for £5 inc p&p
A devotional commentary on the miracles of Jesus recorded in John’s Gospel.
John, more than the other three writers, gives the reason behind each miracle and the often describes at length what happened to those affected by it.
Table of Contents:
- The water into wine (John 2:1-11)
- The Nobleman’s Son (John 4:46-54)
- Impotent man at Bethesda (John 5:1-16)
- The Feeding of the Five Thousand (John 6:1-14)
- Walking on Water (John 6:15-21)
- The man born blind (John 9)
- The raising of Lazarus (John 11)
- The Resurrection (John 20)
- “That you might believe” (John 21)