- Hope of HeavenHope of Heaven - what is said about what Heaven will be.
- The Letter to TitusPaul's Letter to TITUS - Although this epistle (letter) is short, it contains some very practical advice for us today.
- Bible Study for MarkComplete Study notes for Mark's Gospel
- Pictures of Jesus in John’s GospelOne Picture from each Chapter
- The Song of MosesThis book considers the 'Song of Moses', mentioned in Revelation but originating at the Exodus
- Questions Jesus was asked (3)Are you going to restore the kingdom at this time
- Questions Jesus was asked (2)To Whom shall we go
- Questions Jesus was asked (1)Are only a few People going to be saved?
- Great cloud of witnessesThis series looks at the lives of characters listed in the previous chapter
- ParadiseWhat and where is it?
- Assurance..the Letter of John to tell them how to know they are saved
'Lord, if you choose, you can make me clean' [Luke 5:12(RSV)]
This leper did not come to find whether Jesus could heal him of his leprosy. He believed (had no doubt) that Jesus was able to do so and voiced it by way of statement. His faith was intact and he teaches us by way of example.
What the man did not know was whether Jesus wanted to heal him. But this did not deter him from coming and if he had not come he would never have been healed. In fact, he would have remained a leper.
If you do not believe the Lord can work in your life it is unlikely you will see Him do so - not in the measure He wants to, anyway. It is equally true that unless you act on your faith by coming to Him and asking, you are never likely to receive.
God can make you whole - and He will if you ask Him.
- Posts not found