- Hope of HeavenHope of Heaven - what is said about what Heaven will be.
- The Letter to TitusPaul's Letter to TITUS - Although this epistle (letter) is short, it contains some very practical advice for us today.
- Bible Study for MarkComplete Study notes for Mark's Gospel
- Pictures of Jesus in John’s GospelOne Picture from each Chapter
- The Song of MosesThis book considers the 'Song of Moses', mentioned in Revelation but originating at the Exodus
- Questions Jesus was asked (3)Are you going to restore the kingdom at this time
- Questions Jesus was asked (2)To Whom shall we go
- Questions Jesus was asked (1)Are only a few People going to be saved?
- Great cloud of witnessesThis series looks at the lives of characters listed in the previous chapter
- ParadiseWhat and where is it?
- Assurance..the Letter of John to tell them how to know they are saved
'so that you may be established' [Romans 1:11(RAV)]
Like seedlings, those newly converted need to take root in their faith. Becoming a Christian marks the beginning of a course that should cover the rest of one's life.
This Letter to the Romans was written that those living in the imperial city with all its temptations might become grounded or established in their faith.
Only when one's roots go down into the Word of God and the soul is feeding upon the things of the Lord can we expect to become established.
The foundation of God is sure: the Christian faith is founded upon the apostles and prophets: Jesus Christ is the chief corner stone.
All who would stand in the evil day must be grounded upon the rock and know the strong link of prayer.
- Posts not found