A Devotional commentary on the parables of Jesus recorded in Mathew’s Gospel.
Jesus’ ministry was not specifically directed to clergy or theological students but was for people from all walks of life – in fact to everyone who came to hear Him. He spoke to them in parables. Jesus’ parables were fascinating, but left His hearers wondering just what He meant.
The parables of Jesus call for prayerful thought and study.
Table of Contents
- WaP1-The Parable of the Sower
- WaP2-The Parable of the Tares
- WaP3-The Parable of the Mustard Seed and the Leaven
- WaP4-The Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl of Great Price
- WaP5-The Parable of the Net
- WaP6-The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- WaP7-The Parable of the Labourers
- WaP8-The Parable of the Two Sons
- WaP9-The Parable of the Wicked Husbandmen
- WaPx-The Parable of the Marriage of the King’s Son
- WaPx1-The Parable of the Ten Virgins
- WaPx2-The Parable of the Talents